Image hosting by Photobucket
Friday, July 15, 2005
Feeling better
I suppose many who follow our blog don't read the comments that are made. Oddly enough Derek made a "comment" on my last post. Here it is:
"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, wait patiently, for it surely will take place. It will not be delayed." Habakkuk 2:3

Funny thing is, I sent him that verse earlier in the morning. He just took the time to remind me. International Adoption is the biggest emotional roller coaster in the world! One day you are on a slow steady climb the next you are hurdling at breakneck speed into a corner that threatens to whip your head off.

I appreciate all the love and support you have given us!
Blessings, Lisa