Image hosting by Photobucket
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
The Stripes
Like the stripes?

That is a Derek change. I get this call at the church today and he says, "take a look at the blog! I added a striped background."

Thus... stripes. I thought I was the one who was going to start html code as a hobby. I guess I can share. I actually think the strips are kinda neat. Better than the grey that was there.

I did start my very own blog that I can play around with. Check it out http://elleslife.blogspot.com/ I thought it was pretty nifty. I still need to add the credits and such, but I am getting there. Let me know what you think. (no mom... Elle is not a typo)

Anyway, no news to report. The latest from Olga pretty much said we will need to wait until after the 10th. The Russians celebrate Christmas at a different time than we do. And they want to spend time with their families... of all the silly things!

Happy New Year to all!!!
2 Comments:
Blogger Lauri said...
when you learn can you help me? I cant figure out the whole putting links thing on my blog & i wanted to create a photo album of some sort.
Im so bored with my template but im afraid of losing stuff if I change it. I will live vicariously through you

Blogger Lauri said...
I just dropped by Rhonda's blog and her new template is awesome... great job Lisa- you have a talent for this stuff...