Image hosting by Photobucket
Monday, January 23, 2006
Bloggers Unite!
I saw this idea on another blog and thought it was rather a good one. The idea is from the host of a Chinese adoption forum. Some of us have realized that there are a good number of people with blogs that are adopting from China, Guatemala, and domestically. However the number of Eastern European blogs seems to be more difficult to find.

So here is the idea. If you are one of our readers and you have a blog that is not already listed in my blogroll (see right) please leave me a comment with the url of your blog name. I would like to start a list of these. I will say that Karen's Adoption Links does have a good list of family websites, but they are mostly people who have already adopted. There are so few of us that are still waiting.

So leave me a comment. We really won't bite! I have met so many people just in the last few weeks it is amazing. You are all a constant source of support and I want to share that with everyone else!
4 Comments:
Blogger A Room to Grow said...
I'm addicted to Russian/Ukraine/Kaz adoption blogs and have a list if you want to go that route. To be fair I am also starting ours, but still trying to figure out Hello (photo posting) - the program keeps crashing my computer!

Blogger bethee said...
Love your site! I'll be following your adventure. We're off to Russia to get our little one. :)

Blogger M3 said...
Hey good for you. I'm not one for your list, just giving you a high five!

Blogger Jennefer said...
Hi. I just started a blog:

http://adoptingfromrussia2.blogspot.com/. Thanks for your humourous insights that help give us "waiters" support to pass the time.

Jen