Image hosting by Photobucket
Thursday, October 20, 2005
Free range

Most of you know my sense of humor, for those of you who don't this is just a small example. I hear often from my wife that I'm sick... you know, it really is true. But what is really funny is that she laughs at my jokes, so who's the sick one? I guess we're both pretty demented. That's probably why we get along so well. Hope this pic can bring a little fun to your day.

P.S. For those of you who don't get the joke, I'll refer you to the title of the post. Enjoy.

-Derek
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Pretty funny Derek. I got the irony of the picture and thought it was pretty good. Tomorrow Tom and I head up to Manhattan to see Bunny, your mom, sister and niece. We are really looking forward to seeing them. Should be lots of fun. Take care. Love Aunt Jan

Blogger Elle said...
Yes, that is a typical demented Derekism. Other Derekisms include:
"When I go to the store I like to feel like a giant." (as very tall stock boy pushes small child cart past us) and
"Man... you gotta sell a lot of Mary Kay to get one of those." (as a pink semi drives by)
Not to mention I laugh everytime he does a perfect Apu (from the Simpsons) impression. I can't help myself. He is just to cute!
Lisa

Blogger Rhonda said...
Well this is embarassing but I didn't get it until I read the title.