Image hosting by Photobucket
Thursday, November 24, 2005
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
I want to wish all of you a blessed Thanksgiving. I know that in our house we have much to be thankful for. We have a home, food to eat, each other and a whole group of family and friends who love and support us very much. I also want to say thank you to everyone who asks, "Any news on Sasha yet?" I may look irritated, disgusted or sad when you ask, but really I know you ask because you care. I get asked nearly everyday. So that tells you how many people care for this little boy. He is so loved even before he has had the chance to meet all of you.

On to my Thanksgiving so far. Our turkey is currently cooking, and, unlike Rhonda, my house was full of smoke. I think it must be my oven. I probably should try cleaning it. We are expecting a very small group. Just Derek and I and D's parents. His sis G goes to California every year to be with his other sis L and her family. We miss her, but it is her chance to be cool auntie G.

I want to wish my good friend Danielle a very happy birthday!! She turns the big 3-0 today. We had a grand celebration last night. Very fun!

Well blessings to you all and Happy Turkey Day!!
1 Comments:
Blogger Rhonda said...
Well, it sounds like your Thanksgiving went well and Derek did a good job on the turkey. Thanks again for the help with my turkey. Hope you're continuing to feel better.
Rhonda